Manufacturing operations across the globe are still the backbone in many economies, and represent one of the world’s largest industries. Manufacturing companies face a very complex set of risk management challenges, as their diversity creates an enormous range of exposures.
At NSM, we believe that the true price of insurance includes the total cost of risk–not just the price of the premium. This philosophy is reflected in our long-term commitment to our manufacturing clients, as we work to keep their costs down and help them manage their risks.
- Brands and Labels
- Business Income from Dependent Properties (contingent)
- Commercial Automobile
- Cyber and Privacy
- First and Third Party Product Recall
- Inventory Selling Price Valuation
- Manufacturer’s Errors and Omissions
- Ocean Cargo and Transit
- Patterns, Molds, Dies and Prototypes
- Products Liability
- Property & Property of Others
- Trade Credit & Political Risk Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Workplace Violence